Sr. CICS Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. CICS Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Senior CICS Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Install, customize, support, and maintain CICS TS and related products.
- Maintain baseline operations for the CICS test and production environments.
- Provide technical support and problem determination for both systems and applications teams.
- Support the recovery of system enterprise amid disaster recovery exercises.
- Take ownership role for and resolve highly complex or critical incidents within the mainframe CICS environment.
- Provide project consultation to business application teams; assist in the design and development of CICS code that would be used for CICS team support needs.
- Identify CICS Performance and Tuning opportunities.
- Be able to work off hours as needed to support product maintenance and installs.
- Extensive hands on experience with IBM CICS
- Extensive experience with following technologies: ACF2, RAC-F, SMP/E, and Assembler
- Senior level position and must be able to assist in setting technical direction for the CICS environment