Sr. Active Directory Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. Active Directory Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Senior Active Directory Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Respond to applicable Priority 1 incidents and drive resolution
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to integrate additional applications into the existing AD/LDAP infrastructure
- Partner with application owners to securely integrate AD and LDAP-enabled application into the environment, provide increased security plus user and entitlement management by leveraging directory related technologies
- Provide engineering leadership and oversight on architecture design, engineering and development of information technology solutions in a multi-site, multi domain topology
- Manage the troubleshooting and resolution of infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, and customer expectations
- Partner with IT leadership on engineering and support related issues to develop strategies related to endpoint management
- Make complex modifications to existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations, and maintains program libraries and technical documentation
- 8 or more years of experience in 24/7 global multi-site environments with over 10,000 users, including experience in the architecture, design, and implementation of new messaging and mobility-based solutions
- Problem solving; ITIL Service Operations processes
- Experience and extensive knowledge working with numerous Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory and related services. Microsoft PowerShell and/or VB.net, solid understanding of core infrastructure technologies such as DNS.
- Working knowledge of MIM (Microsoft Identify Manager) or FIM and prior M&A engagement are highly desired
- Expertise in related areas such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Skype/Lync, Citrix Product suite, VMware Virtualization, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, LDAP and other related tools are a plus