Technical Writer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Technical Writer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37214
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Technical Writer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Write, edit, and format task-level documentation to include but not limited to: Procedures, Job Aids, Participant and Facilitator Resources, Forms, and Client Pages
- Work with a variety of departments and related business owners/approvers to document process, procedures, and related training content
- May lead several projects in support of business initiatives and operations training goals
- Collaborate with SMEs, business leaders and product owners to document and develop training to support operations
- Maintain overall documentation records including creation, revisions, reviews and archival
- 2-5 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree;1-2 years of project management experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast changing, evolving environment.
- Creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Comfortable working at a face pace and are able to meet deadlines.
- Able to learn new technology and apply knowledge quickly.
- Desire and ability to innovate and improve upon processes.