Technical Product Analyst (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Technical Product Analyst (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large St. Louis, MO based healthcare client in their search for a Technical Product Analyst. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Technical Product Analyst (TPA) assists the Technical Product Owner on aspects of their technical products in leading business value. Under the guidance of the TPO, the TPA will begin to learn and understand business and technology objectives, will learn to communicate the product vision and roadmap, and will work with the TPO on prioritization in order to document in JIRA a translation of needs into requirements to ensure that expected outcomes are achieved.
- Understanding Business Needs: Collaborate with disparate stakeholder groups to identify, understand, and capture the functional needs of product stakeholders and define non-functional requirements to ensure value is delivered.
- Communicating Needs and Enabling Teams to Deliver Quality Products: Communicate business needs, write definition-of-ready user stories, and incorporate architectural changes recommended by engineering. Maintain groomed backlog for business stakeholder priorities, ensuring the greatest value is delivered soonest.
- Make Teams Awesome: Leverages agility tools (e.g. Jira) ensuring data quality and recommend strategies to optimize team performance and achieve overall department objectives (e.g. manage story aging, manage WIP, epic size/throughput, etc.).
- Delivering Iterative Value: Work with TPO to ensure team's work creates iterative value (e.g. supports the completion of MVPs/Epics in concert with other teams). Plan delivery of iterative value with other TPOs and prioritize/groom backlog accordingly to ensure highest level of quality. Manage unaddressed issues and collaborate with TPO on resolutions.
- Owning Product Health: Identify and monitor tech product health metrics (e.g. KPIs, defect trends, compliance and security) to ensure business outcomes. Consult with TPO on recommended amount of team capacity is utilized for improving technical product health and driving down technical debt (e.g. integration and deployment of tooling, test automation, etc.).
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects.
- Assists team and Delivery Managers with Go to Production support in mail order pharmacies.
- Years of Experience: 1-3 years relevant experience, previous coding or business analysis experience preferred but not necessary. Experience working in technology or in close engagement.
Computer or Other Skills:
- Microsoft Office Agile requirement tools (JIRA, Rally, etc.)
- Collaboration tools (HipChat, Slack, Confluence, etc.)
- Diagramming and drawing tools (Visio, etc.)
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experience writing user stories
- Knowledge of user experience and solution design essential
- High degree of comfort in fast-paced dynamic / ambiguous environment
- Ability to balance technical knowledge with business possibility and acumen
- Ability to work cross functionally with Engineering, Compliance, IRM, Infrastructure, and Software Engineering
- Passionate stakeholder advocate with ability to identify and meet customer needs within agile framework
- Knowledge of PBM, healthcare industry helpful; knowledge of project development, including process mapping, demonstrated effective analytical skills; facilitation and negotiation skills; written and verbal communication skills are a must; willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business and travel requirements