Sr. Security Project Manager (Web Application Firewall Imp.) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. Security Project Manager (Web Application Firewall Imp.) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr. Security Project Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Work across multiple teams to implement advanced protections for critical attack types
- Facilitate the translation of critical cyber security policies and procedures into actionable project plans and tasks
- Set clear expectations and drive the team towards committed deliverable dates
- Provide timely status reporting to management
- Clearly communicate risks and remediate plans as they come up in the project
- Develop a deep understanding of the technologies being implemented (HTTP, WAF, OWASP Top 10, API, login and password protections)
- Experience with Web Application Firewall implementations is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree: Agile Certification (Kanban preferred) or related experience
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in project and program management, experience in Information Protection projects
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and priorities
- Proficiency to include MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Jira