Sr. Healthcare Project Manager (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. Healthcare Project Manager (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr. Healthcare Project Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for managing, directing, and planning multiple complex projects, or occasionally one highly complex project, consisting of one or more project teams.
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling, and assigning project tasks, team building, maintaining working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT.
- Applies project development methodologies and reporting techniques to indicate project status.
- May manage and direct one or more project teams of project managers, specialists, analysts, and programmers to meet complex project objectives.
- Reviews, evaluates, and formulates project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Allocates staff and budget resources to meet changing corporate needs.
- Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives.
- Organizes and guides project operations using methodologies accepted by the industry.
- Evaluates progress and reports progress in terms of quality and performance metrics common to IT projects.
- Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing, installation, training and support.
- Previous Healthcare, Medicaid, Medicare, or PBM experience is highly desirable.
- Senior level Project Management experience is a must with an extensive Health Service Technology background as they will need understand the “how” and “why” of the initiatives.
- Need to support teams with delivery planning and dependency discussions about work that is currently in progress and upcoming.
- Ability to organize and track development progress against target deliverables
- Experience working in Agile environments is highly desirable
- Experience with Jira and Jira Align is highly preferred, but not required, as teams utilize these tools to track and monitor work.