- Job Title
- Litigation Paralegal
- Job ID
- Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
- Other Location
A Mt. Pleasant defense litigation law firm seeks an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join the team!
- 2+ years of civil law litigation – Construction Litigation is a must;
- Experience preparing pre-hearing briefs; discovery; pleadings
- Experience monitoring deadlines, process case mail;
- Draft discovery for litigation;
- Draft correspondence to clients/attorneys/other facilities;
- Experience scheduling of depositions/ etc....
- A Bachelor degree, Associates and/or paralegal certificate is required.
- Experienced insurance defense litigation legal assistants are urged to apply.
- Experience with e-discovery and the technology involved in e-discovery.
- MUST have the ability to review, organize and control related documents.
- Highly proficient with computer technology.
- Trial experience strongly preferred.
- Able to maintain a high volume case management load with extensive deadline calendars.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of SC state & federal litigation process.
- Knowledge time billing software.
- Solid work history.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES