Sr. Print Production Specialist
- Job Title
- Sr. Print Production Specialist
- Job ID
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client, a well known and highly respected apparel company is currently seeking an experienced Sr. Print and Production Specialist to perform a variety or technical and support services involving print production operations including cost analysis, and establishing/maintaining production schedules. This opportunity offers remote potential and flex schedule.
Basic requirements of the role:
Support is needed to perform a variety of technical and support services involving print production operations. The Print Production Specialist will perform cost analysis and establish/maintain production schedules. They will support projects both internally and externally. Should possess initiative, creativity, attention to detail, and a commitment to accuracy.
- Guides Project Manager and Creatives on appropriate solutions for print project needs
- Develops timelines to meet project schedule with internal teams and vendors
- Concepts with PMs and vendors on new solutions to meet project needs
- Estimates and plans print production work for Brand print production with vendors
- Print proofing & color management of images and art, including press checks: litho, digital, and screen print
- Oversees bindery and fulfillment requirements as projects require
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects/requests effectively.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proactive, energized with an ability to creatively approach tasks and projects.
- Adobe, MS Word, Excel,