At Cardinal Hayes Home and Hayes Day School, we are always looking for
kind, compassionate, and dependable individuals to join our team!
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions in various areas of Dutchess County (Amenia, Clinton Hollow, LaGrange, Millbrook, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
If you do not see a position that matches your qualifications, click “Create Profile” below to submit your information for general consideration.
Direct Support Professional (DSP) - Sleep Shift
- Job Title
- Direct Support Professional (DSP) - Sleep Shift
- Job ID
- Millbrook, NY 12545
- Other Location
- Amenia, NY / Clinton Hollow, NY / Lagrange, NY / Pleasant Valley, NY / Red Hook, NY
Want a career that makes a difference AND pays you to sleep?!
The role of a Direct Support Professional (DSP) is integral in the lives of our individuals…and it is challenging work! As an agency, we are committed to providing you with the training, support, and resources you need to help you accomplish your goals and feel rewarded for your effort!
No Experience Required!
*After Applying, Contact Adriana for a Virtual Interview*
- TEXT: 845-702-5026
- CALL: 845-677-6363 ext. 1122
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where You’ll Be (and When):
Amenia, NY, 11:00pm – 9:00am; 3-4 days per week
What You’ll Make:
$15.05 - $17.55 / hour for the hours you are awake (based on experience and certifications) and $14.20 / hour for the assigned sleep hours
What You’ll Get:
In addition to a fulfilling career, we offer a robust suite of benefits!
- Stay Bonus: $1000 ($250 after six months, $750 after twelve)
- Referral Bonus: Up to $550 after six months
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: Health, vision, dental, and more
- 403(b) Savings Plan with company contributions
- 30 paid days off per year including vacation, holidays, and sick pay
- Career Ladder: Ongoing training, development, and advancement opportunities
- Employee Discount Program: Discounts on travel, events, movie tickets, tours, and theme parks…and more!
- Tuition Discounts: Offered through Marist College
- Payactiv Earned Wage Access Program: Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
Showcase your talents, passions, and abilities | Develop new skills | Give back to your community | Help and support others | Achieve personal & professional growth Face new challenges | Gain new perspectives | Make money | Have fun!
What You’ll Do as an Overnight/Sleep Direct Support Professional:
- Begin and end shift with awake duties:
- Provide hands-on, physical care of residents
- Implement treatment, feeding, behavior, and teaching programs
- Provide a clean and orderly physical environment
- Sleep in designated area at assigned times
- Awaken and be alert if there is an emergency situation
- Additional responsibilities as requested by Supervisor
- A desire for a person-centered, supportive, and team-oriented culture
- A positive attitude and caring spirit
- An ability to create enriching and meaningful experiences
- Valid driver’s license
COVID Practices & Precautions:
- Face coverings required in all Agency buildings, regardless of vaccination status
- Sanitizing stations throughout with disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of all touchpoints
- Covid screenings: Including temperature and symptom checks for all employees
- If you feel something, say something