Security & Access Management Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Security & Access Management Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Security & Access Management Engineer. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- Provide engineering leadership and oversight on design, engineering and development of information technology solutions.
- Support the design, analysis, development and implementation of engineering infrastructure solutions of projects and/or work requests for complex business solutions.
- Troubleshoots and proceeds on resolving infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc.
- Provides influence to supporting project resources on a project by project basis.
- Acts as a resource to serve as the primary contact for vendors.
- Responsible for the research, evaluation, recommendation and administration of systems and procedures to ensure the protection of information processed, stored or transmitted
- Identify security risks and exposures, determines the causes of complex security violations at the highest technical level and suggests procedures to halt future incidents.
- Provide assistance to system users relative to information systems security matters
- 6 to 8 years of experience performing Hardware, O/S, and Application maintenance for enterprise technologies related to security applications.
- Certification in related products is a plus
- Support project engagements in the enablement of web security infrastructure into an application’s design.
- Experience with installing, upgrading, and configuring ISAM/Security Access Manager/WebSEAL version 6.x, ISAM 7-9, Tivoli Federated Identity Manager 6.1/6.2
- Experience with Single Sign On, various authentication mechanisms and authorization schemas.
- Experience with administering the ISAM/Security Access Manager /WebSEAL tool, create objects, policies, junctions, adding identity attributes, fine tuning the configuration for best response time.
- Experience with SAML1.1, SAML2.0, OpenID Connect and OAuth v2 specifications
- Experience troubleshooting access issues in Web Application
- Experience resolving federation challenges
- Working knowledge of LDAP SUN Directory or IBM Directory Server, WebSphere Application Server, IIS, IBM HTTP Server.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux Environments, AIX, Solaris, RedHat.