Sr. Business Analyst - 100% Remote
- Job Title
- Sr. Business Analyst - 100% Remote
- Job ID
- Norfolk, VA 23510
- Other Location
Senior Business Analyst - 100% Remote
As an agile Business Analyst, you will work with the Product Management team to elicit the needs and priorities of the business and represent the voice of the customer in funneling work to the Development team. You will be familiar with, and a subject matter expert for, all external and internal web and mobile applications. In addition, you will work with the Product Management team to:
- Lead teams to document requirements utilizing various business requirement elicitation techniques. Collect, analyze, refine, prioritize, and develop these requirements ensuring alignment with business strategy.
- Act as the liaison between business and technology experts during requirements gathering and design discussions.
- Partner with stakeholders of Product, Sales and Customer Success teams to support product enhancements and process improvement.
- Manage critical components of projects and quarterly roadmap deliverables.
- Define and resolve dependencies, issues, and risks and identify impacted areas through team collaboration.
- Break down medium to complex roadmap objectives into smaller projects, initiatives, or features.
- Continuously develop expertise as subject matter expert in business areas to help facilitate their needs and requirements.
- Help develop training materials and process improvements.
- Maintain flexibility to perform multiple functions within the team.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience working within an Agile software development environment or within a data-related position as a Business Analyst.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with all levels within the business.
- Demonstrated experience with industry best practices and an understanding of different technologies.
- Strong organizational, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact and work well within a cross-team environment.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in Agile projects as well as Web and/or Mobile products.
- Ability to think ahead to forecast issues and market changes and resolve challenges with the business, teams, vendors, partners, and Product Managers.
- Experience working with development planning tools like DevOps or JIRA.
- Deep knowledge of office productivity software (MS Office, Google Drive).
- Current Agile certification preferred.
- Proficiency using Smartsheet (or similar application).
- Familiar with LucidCharts or equivalent flow chart creation.