Program Analyst (with Active Top Secret Clearance)
- Job Title
- Program Analyst (with Active Top Secret Clearance)
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22202
- Other Location
The Program Analyst will conduct processes and procedures as required by the program office. The specific risk level for this position will be provided under the task order. The risk range shall be from moderate to top-secret security.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Gather and organize information from a variety of sources such as records, computer files, previous studies, interviews, accountable property etc.
- Analyze information to identify issues and isolate problems.
- Prepare and edit various kinds of written correspondence.
- Review and analyze documents submitted for completeness and accuracy. This may entail a review of various invoices and financial documents.
- Work in groups/teams on special projects to accomplish program goals.
- Communicate via telephone and/or e-mail with high-level officials throughout the agency and District offices, as well as other contract affiliates.
- Research and provide accurate information on matters necessary to carry out program policies.
- Preparing statistical analyses and evaluation of program performance as it relates to various operations.
- Assist in fund transfer using various USMS Databases.
- Developing and maintaining logs and databases to track financial and budgetary program activities.
- Provide administrative support to the various branch offices within the USMS Divisions. Prepare correspondence related to program issues for higher level signature.
- Update automated records/database, as applicable.
- Prepare a variety of reports, as needed.
- Process various types of incoming inquiries and documentation.
- Collect, compile and report data concerning weekly accomplishments.
- Certain positions may require proficiency in using Virtual Earth, MapPoint and Google Earth Software.
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor's Degree
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with internal employees as well as outside sources.
- At least one year of experience with financial, budgetary or a related field.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change.
- Ability to embrace new systems and process enhancements.