PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Principal Data Scientist
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD 20755
- Other Location
Project Support Services Inc. is currently seeking a Principal Senior Data Scientist. This is a government contract opportunity with a prestigious Agency. The candidates must be able to successfully complete a government background investigation. Successful candidates will be charged with performing the duties listed below individually and as part of a team.
Project Support Services Inc. is a progressive Service-Disabled Veteran-owned business with the best interest of its employees and clients at the forefront of its platform.
Project Support Services Inc. offers an excellent compensation package including competitive salaries, health care coverage (medical, dental, and vision), vacation, paid holidays, 401k retirement package, four-tier bonus structure, and more. Interested applicants should apply to this job using the directions listed in this application. Thank you!
We are sourcing for project within the Department of Defense to provide a wide range of skills and expertise to perform technology development, testing, integration of hardware and software applications, and associated documentation and training.
- Provide analysis, requirements and algorithm design, implementation, integration, verification, and maintenance of artificial intelligence software systems. Collaborate across multi-functional teams to identify opportunities for improving IT services enterprise
- Exercise a strong knowledge of software systems, artificial intelligence (AI), Deep Learning, design methods, and system of systems architectures.
- Collaborate across multi-functional teams to identify opportunities for improving the Advanced Engineering and Modeling and Simulation Experimentation Environment and Solutions.
- Participate in algorithmic design and machine learning frameworks including classification and targeting techniques. Understands and can follow development operations procedures such as source control, change management and release planning.
- Ability to self-manage and pace responsibilities to ensure completion of all required activities in a timely manner
- Programming in a compiled language such as C++ (preferred), C, Java, or Python
- Experience in analytical positions (data analysis, business analytics, statistical, forecasting/demand management, data science, etc.)
- Experience with running and modifying simulations and performing analysis
- BS (MS preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or similar field
- 2+ years of experience with Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning in complex software systems
- This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense Secret level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract