PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Senior Software Engineer
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD 20724
- Other Location
- Lithicum, MD
Project Support Services Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer. This is a government contract opportunity with a prestigious Agency. The candidates must be able to successfully complete a government background investigation. Successful candidates will be charged with performing the duties listed below individually and as part of a team.
Project Support Services Inc. is a progressive Service-Disabled Veteran-owned business with the best interest of its employees and clients at the forefront of its platform.
Project Support Services Inc. offers an excellent compensation package including competitive salaries, health care coverage (medical, dental, and vision), vacation, paid holidays, 401k retirement package, four-tier bonus structure, and more. Interested applicants should apply to this job using the directions listed in this application. Thank you!
We are sourcing for project within the Department of Defense to provide a wide range of skills and expertise to perform technology development, testing, integration of hardware and software applications, and associated documentation and training.
Senior Software Engineer with the desire to work on developing innovative solutions to support Cyber Operations missions. You will be responsible for enhancing government customer capabilities while addressing security challenges.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with the customer to evaluate, design, develop, prototype, and implement Cyber Operations tools within key government mission systems while ensuring appropriate security principles, concepts, methods, and practices are applied to achieve stakeholder objectives.
- Design, Develop, Test and Maintain software tools that provide required effects to support Cyber Operations missions.
- Develop middleware software to support command and control, and infrastructure data-flow functions.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of cyber operations software engineers.
- Manage projects and develop technical reports.
- Understanding, Prioritizing, and delegating work per government work requirements.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of software development and exploitation experience.
- Experience and proficiency in C, C++, Assembly, Python, software and hardware reverse engineering, network protocol stack, and use of disassembler tools such as IDA Pro.
- Strong understanding of network protocol analysis including the following: IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, Telnet.
- Strong understanding of computer and network security practices.
- Experience with Windows, Unix, Linux, mobile and/or network devices.
- Experience performing the job responsibilities listed above.
- DoD TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph