PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD 20755
- Other Location
Project Support Services Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Integration Engineer. This is a government contract opportunity with a prestigious Agency. The candidates must be able to successfully complete a government background investigation. Successful candidates will be charged with performing the duties listed below individually and as part of a team.
Project Support Services Inc. is a progressive Service-Disabled Veteran-owned business with the best interest of its employees and clients at the forefront of its platform.
Project Support Services Inc. offers an excellent compensation package including competitive salaries, health care coverage (medical, dental, and vision), vacation, paid holidays, 401k retirement package, four-tier bonus structure, and more. Interested applicants should apply to this job using the directions listed in this application. Thank you!
We are sourcing for project within the Department of Defense to provide a wide range of skills and expertise to perform technology development, testing, integration of hardware and software applications, and associated documentation and training. The Senior Integration Engineer will work as part of an integrated team to formulate and define solutions utilizing a strong background in Linux foundations.
- Knowledge of software integration and test best practices
- Experience in setting up testbeds
- Must be able to develop, maintain, and extend automation infrastructure
- Experience writing test plans and strategies for unit, integration, and validation tests
- Experience documenting test results, KPI metrics, and test coverage and communication issues effectively
- Experience with network test equipment
- Understanding of risk analysis or vulnerability assessment
- Python experience
- Linux system administration experience
- Familiarity with lab test equipment
- Implementation experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Active TS/SCI w/Polygraph
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering
- Minimum of five (8) years of experience utilizing at least one of the following coding languages: C, Python, GNU Tools, and Linux Kernel Code
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field