PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Senior Reverse/Embedded Developer
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD 20755
- Other Location
- Centreville, VA
Project Support Services Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Reverse/Embedded Developer. This is a government contract opportunity with a prestigious Agency. The candidates must be able to successfully complete a government background investigation. Successful candidates will be charged with performing the duties listed below individually and as part of a team.
Project Support Services Inc. is a progressive Service-Disabled Veteran-owned business with the best interest of its employees and clients at the forefront of its platform.
Project Support Services Inc. offers an excellent compensation package including competitive salaries, health care coverage (medical, dental, and vision), vacation, paid holidays, 401k retirement package, four-tier bonus structure, and more. Interested applicants should apply to this job using the directions listed in this application. Thank you!
We are sourcing for project within the Department of Defense to provide a wide range of skills and expertise to perform technology development, testing, integration of hardware and software applications, and associated documentation and training.
- Programming experience for embedded Linux both user-space and kernel-mode software in C
- Low-level development experience – e.g. interrupt handlers, device drivers, controlling peripherals, reading/writing Flash memory, etc
- Experience with Intel DPDK is a plus
- Experience with networking stack in Linux kernel including drivers and kernel modules
- Experience with Embedded Systems Development
- Experience standing up cross-compilers and build environments for bootstrapping a cross-development environment
- Understanding of GNU Make
- Experience with Docker images
- Knowledge of network protocols: TCP/IP, ETHERNET, 802.1Q, GRE, MPLS, L2VPN, VXLAN, BGP, IS-IS
- Script programming (Python, bash, etc.)
- Familiarity with at least one assembly language (MIPS, ARM, PowerPC, etc.)
- Reverse engineering tools (Ida Pro, Ghidra)
- Cross compilation, GNU make tools, open-source development tools
- Network configuration and debugging tools (Wireshark)
- File format reversing – Experience determining how files are structured, understanding the standard methods for encoding data from Base64 to ASN1.
- Encryption – Basic understanding of symmetrical and asymmetrical encryption, certificate chain of trust, crypto weaknesses, etc.
- Protocol Analysis – Knowledge of how IP/Serial based protocols work and how to reverse their format including checksums, MACs, encoding formats, HTTP, XML, etc.
- OS kernel or device driver programming (Linux or VxWorks preferred).
- Experience doing reverse engineering on firmware. Experience with one or more programming languages including C/C++ , Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems and embedded systems development toolchains, experience with malware detection, analysis and mitigation.
- Ability to develop code that takes advantage of a weakness in an operating system, application or any other software code, including application plug-
- Experience reading or writing assembly (x86/x64, Arm, PowerPC, MIPS, or others). Experience with vulnerability research.
- Experience with agent development. Experience utilizing at least one of the following coding languages: C, Python, GNU Tools, and Linux Kernel Code.