Healthcare Data Analyst (SQL/Python)
- Job Title
- Healthcare Data Analyst (SQL/Python)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large Nashville healthcare client in their search for a Healthcare Data Analyst. This position will be remote to start but may require a hybrid schedule once COVID restrictions have lifted. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- Conduct data analysis and collect business requirements to translate them into data, BI and analytical enablement solutions leveraging best practices using tools such as Git, Intellij Idea, Toad, Hadoop, AWS, SAS, Python, Tableau, Looker.
- Collaborate with Product Team and solution engineering experts to define, organize and manage data, reports and analytic enablement projects
- Perform business data cleansing and analysis in SAS, Teradata, Hive, Impala, Python
- Drive innovation proactively, identify and implement new ideas/technologies, which could substantially improve customer experience and/or create differentiation
- Develop Proof of Concept using Python and perform several data modernization techniques
- Create and deliver automated solutions driving relevant insights in partnership with Data Science, Business Leads and Enterprise Architects
- Collaborate with business and technical subject matter experts to understand needs, support design, test and deploy capabilities
- Work closely with Product Owner, Product Manager and Stakeholders to define the technical data product requirements
- Provide test scenario to Development team for Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Demonstrated 5-7 years of extensive experience in data informatics & data exchange, particularly using healthcare and clinical data such as: Claim, Membership, Client Structure, Benefits, and Utilization Management/Case Management etc.
- Ability to write benchmark code using SQL, Python, HIVE when required to demonstrate the requirements and the suggested end data structure required by Business Stakeholders
- Previous work experience in data processing software and languages to include: Teradata Studio, Toad, SQL
- Experience on Cloud Technologies like AWS is good to have
- Experience in Data Tools such as Toad, GIT, Hue – Hive/Impala is nice to have
- Ability to understand enterprise code artifacts on how data solutions are built to solve various business use cases
- Experience working with Data Stewards, Data Modelers will be a big plus