UX Researcher Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- UX Researcher Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a User Experience Research Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
As a User Experience (UX) Research Analyst, you will apply data wrangling skills across data domains, discover and share data-driven insights and visuals, construct and interpret quantitative analyses, and build statistical studies, all to measure and quantify what we learn, invent and build. We seek teammates who are curious, energized by solving problems, and passionate about improving the end to end experience.
- Apply data-wrangling skills across data domains
- Discover and share data-driven insights and visuals
- Collaborate to design experiments, construct, and interpret quantitative analyses
- Build statistical studies
- Research and analyze the
- Work closely with qualitative researchers, data teams in other parts of the organization, business and product teams, and the extended experience design team to track quantitative markers of the user experience
- 4-6 years of work experience in the IT field and a broad knowledge of technology
- Experience with the following tools: SQL, Excel, Tableau, Python, R, teamwork in JIRA, Confluence and MS Office
- Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, Interest in Data Science preferred
- Adobe Analytics, Advanced statistics experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet project deadlines and deliverables
- Continued enhancement of Technical Skills through continuing education/seminars and interaction with other Technology disciplines