Technical Support Analyst (100% ONSITE)
- Job Title
- Technical Support Analyst (100% ONSITE)
- Job ID
- Tempe, AZ 85281
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client located in Tempe, AZ in their search for Technical Support Analyst. This position will be 100% onsite and requires compliance with COVID protocols (proof of vaccination or two negative tests per week). This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- Help configure, install, maintain, and upgrade computer systems hardware and software
- Perform a broader set of tasks to provide operational support for the organization's information systems and peripheral equipment such as application servers, database servers, web servers, desktops, printers, and storage devices
- May assist in designing, developing, testing, debugging, and implementing operating systems components, software tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of computer systems
- Complete output (documents, analyses, product) in specific work area to appropriate time and quality targets
- Work under own initiative, prioritize own work, and meet agreed timescale
- 1-3 years of technical support experience
- General knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office, printers, Apple computers and operating systems; networking switches and data networks; IP telecommunications systems and audio-visual systems
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
- Excellent communications and customer services skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Functions in complex environments with minimal direction