Technical Product Owner (Remote)
- Job Title
- Technical Product Owner (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for a remote Technical Product Owner. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Technical Product Owner owns all aspects of their technical products, leading business value creation and managing overall product health. The Technical Product Owner understands business and technology objectives, communicates the product vision and roadmap, and prioritizes and translates needs into requirements to ensure that expected outcomes are achieved.
- Collaborate with disparate stakeholder groups to identify, understand, and capture the functional needs of product stakeholders and define non-functional requirements to ensure value is delivered.
- Own or contribute to the technical product roadmap.
- Communicating Needs and Enabling Teams to Deliver Quality Products Communicate business needs, write definition-of-ready user stories, and incorporate architectural changes recommended by engineering.
- Maintain groomed backlog for business stakeholder priorities, ensuring the greatest value is delivered soonest.
- Actively participate in team retrospectives, finding ways for the team to incrementally improve Leverages agility tools (e.g. Jira) and implements strategies to optimize team performance and achieve overall department objectives (e.g. manage story aging, manage WIP, epic size/throughput, etc.).
- Ensure team's work creates iterative value (e.g. supports the completion of MVPs/Epics in concert with other teams).
- Plan delivery of iterative value with other TPOs and prioritize/groom backlog accordingly to ensure highest level of quality.
- Identify and monitor tech product health metrics (e.g. KPIs, defect trends, compliance and security) to ensure business outcomes.
- Provide quantitative data reflecting the scope and impact of the job such as budget managed, sales/revenues, profit, clients served, adjusted scripts, etc.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) preferred
- Previous coding experience preferred but not necessary
- Experience working in technology or in close engagement on component preferred
- Agile requirement tools (JIRA, Rally, etc.)
- Collaboration tools (HipChat, Slack, Confluence, etc.)
- Diagramming and drawing tools (Visio, etc.)
- Experience writing user stories
- Knowledge of user experience and solution design essential
- High degree of comfort in fast-paced dynamic / ambiguous environment
- Ability to balance technical knowledge with business possibility and acumen
- Ability to work cross functionally with Compliance, IRM, Infrastructure, and Software Engineering Passionate stakeholder advocate with ability to identify and meet customer needs within agile framework
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience