iOS Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- iOS Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Bloomfield, CT based client in their search for an iOS Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Mobile Software Engineer will design, develop and integrate solutions to solve business and technical requirements across iOS mobile applications. The ideal candidate must be passionate about technology, writing code and solving problems.
- Develop, implement and maintain high quality mobile software for applications that combine native and hybrid components
- Extend and develop frameworks that are reusable and scalable
- Write clean, secure, efficient and modular code
- Simplify and improve existing application code ensuring high unit test coverage
- Identify potential problems and resolve application bottlenecks
- Collaborate with team members, product owners, user experience team and other engineers to define, design and publish new features
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
- Proficiency with Swift, SwiftUI, Combine and Cocoa Touch
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, UIKit, WebKit and Core Animation
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with few of the following technologies: Kotlin, Jetpack, ReactNative, Typescript, SpringBoot, Node and Go.
- Experience developing mobile application which contains mixture of native (kotlin, java) and web technologies (webviews, react native, nativescript..etc).
- Familiarity with push notifications and cloud messaging application programming interfaces preferred
- Knowledge of Apple's design principles and application interface guidelines preferred
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning preferred
- Experience with continuous integration preferred