Adobe Analytics Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Adobe Analytics Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Adobe Analytics Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Collaborate across multiple teams to align on product KPIs
- Define, develop, and present standard KPI reports using Adobe Analytics tools (Workspace, Reports, and Report Builder)
- Experienced with Adobe Analytics> Mobile marketing services experience is a plus
- Participate in defining data requirements for projects, the identification of missing metrics to build KPIs, and work with Product/Technical Product Owners to implement tagging requirements to ensure proper tracking and reporting of data
- Write and maintain technical documentation and requirements related to web analytics
- Experienced with a/b/n testing concepts
- Strong analytical skills with recent hands-on experience in Adobe Analytics with at least 2+ years of experience
- Understanding of web analytics basics: tags, cookies, variables, Data Layer
- Experience with any of A/B testing tools
- Experience managing and working alongside agencies to define and deliver against key objectives to drive performance