SAP Solutions Manager (Remote)
- Job Title
- SAP Solutions Manager (Remote)
- Job ID
- Lake Mary, FL 32746
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an SAP Solution Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Partner with solution architects, analysts, and end-users to determine functional and technical requirements.
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices.
- Build functional and technical designs based on specifications, estimate workload, and contribute to SDLC process improvements.
- SAP Certified – Solution Manager Mandatory and Managed Configuration
- Experience as an SAP Solution Manager Consultant in both functional and technical capacity with multiple End to End Implementation projects utilizing SAP Solution Manager toolset
- Experience implementing and supporting SAP Focused Build for large S/4 HANA implementations
- Experience with other Focused Solutions like Focused Insights and Focus Run
- Experience in the different aspects of SAP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Solution Documentation,
- Test Suite, Test Automation – Component Based Test Automation (CBTA), Change Impact Analysis – Business Process Change Analyzer (BPCA),
- Data Volume Management,
- ITSM – IT Service Management,
- Change Release Management - ChaRM,
- ServiceNow Integration to SAP SolMan
- Requirements Management,
- Custom Code Management,
- Technical Monitoring and
- Business Process Monitoring.
- Experience with SAP Technology (Basis), Solution Manager - Installations & Configuration and Security Administration.
- Experience with configuring technical monitoring for cloud solutions involving HANA, DB2, MS-SQL, Sybase, Oracle databases.
- Knowledge of basic system administration tasks such as database analysis, tracing issues, identifying performance bottlenecks is required
- Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and modern software development methodologies
- Advanced understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools
- Experience in supply chain management preferred
- Experience in wholesale pharmaceutical distribution or life sciences preferred
- Prior SAP implementation/upgrade experience and best practice knowledge preferred