We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are wanting to make an impact in both their professional career and at B2Gnow. Be a part of an exceptional team that directly helps the nation’s disadvantaged and small businesses get a fair shot in the government’s bidding process. Current opportunities are listed below.
Feel you have something to bring to the table, but don’t see your ideal role defined here? We’d still like to hear from you; click on "Create Profile" below to send us your information!
Software Configuration Specialist
- Job Title
- Software Configuration Specialist
- Job ID
- Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Other Location
Software Configuration Specialist
B2Gnow, one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 5000; 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020), is seeking a Software Configuration Specialist to join our team of exceptional individuals. The focus of this role will be to configure the B2Gnow system to meet or exceed clients’ unique needs, ensuring the system is utilized to its highest value.
B2Gnow provides software to governments of all sizes that streamlines and improves the effectiveness of their supplier diversity programs. We offer a fun and professional environment, and while our business is very stable, we operate more like a startup. B2Gnow’s web-based SaaS platform supports a load of thousands of simultaneous users and transactions in a completely secure environment. Our solutions are offered as a robust, hosted system that requires no additional hardware or software, and minimal training and implementation expenses.
Location: near McDowell Rd and 7th Ave (Phoenix)
Position Type: Full-time employee, onsite or remote
Salary: $50,000+ DOE
- Support software project tasks
- Complete the configuration of our web-based system for tickets which include web content, notification templates and web portal per customer specifications.
- Communicate and document task status to internal team
- Analyze customer data import files according to standard processes and templates
- Keep Configuration Wiki/B2Gnow Knowledgebase content related to system configuration updated.
- Work cross functionally with Support and Account Management Team to ensure successful customer support ticket and adhoc requests completion for customers.
- Full system testing to be sure conflicts do not exist prior to making changes.
- HTML and CSS basic for creating web content/templates and generation of web portals for customers
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Technical background
- Proven system of time management
- Strong time management skills, self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented; quick learner
- Professional appearance; writing and presentation skills required
- Basic Photoshop experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Optional dental and vision
- Life insurance
- 401k program with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Great working environment and team
If you meet the requirements above and want to work in an entrepreneurial environment where you’re able to contribute and make a difference, please contact us. Unlimited opportunities for the right person!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state and local laws.