Frontend Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Frontend Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client located in St. Louis, MO in their search for a Frontend Developer. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provide expert content/professional leadership on complex Engineering Collaborate with product owners, designers, and engineering stakeholders to understand requirements, document technical tasks, and produce robust web-based components.
- Responsible for technical design and implementation of feature-rich, accessible, and responsive components. This includes delivery of technical documentation and meeting all accessibility, security, and code quality gates.
- Responsible for understanding and refactoring existing components as part of a technology refreshes or improving operations.
- Contribute to the overall user-experience design discussion, understanding how to transition from design to execution, and can speak to specific technical implementation considerations.
- Contribute to peer and community support with constructive and outcome focused feedback.
- Contribute to forward facing architecture and technology discussions based on existing knowledge or research of technology trends.
- CSS & SASS
- React & Redux
- Unit testing (jest)
- Version control (git/github)
- Documentation (code, code comments, markdown, Word, PPT)
- Communication and collaboration skills
- TDD or good refactoring skills
- CSS Modules or CSS-in-JS
- Functional testing (cucumber/selenium/nightwatch)
- WCAG 2.1
- Agile practices