- Job Title
- Scrum Master
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client located in St. Louis, MO in their search for a Scrum Master. This position will be 100% onsite and follow all local Covid precautions and protocols. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Serves as the “servant leader” of the Scrum team by removing impediments and helping the team remain successful and on schedule
- React to business strategy and objectives
- Ensure that development work is prioritized by business value and results align with objectives
- The incumbent provides counsel and advice to top management on significant matters
- Focus on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines
- Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex assignments.
- 5+ years on relevant experience
- Must have a sufficient understanding of technology to enable them to lead team members and help them overcome their development roadblocks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills