Business Analyst (SAP Configuration) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Business Analyst (SAP Configuration) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Lake Mary, FL 32746
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Business Analyst in a remote capacity. This position requires hands-on SAP configuration experience. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Analyze new business processes and changes to existing functionalities, translate user requirements into functional and technical design specifications
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues, coordinate with business and technical teams to resolve issues
- Effectively work with business and IT team to prioritize and plan implementation of changes
- Expand and maintain up-to-date functional knowledge relating to SAP functionality and associated business processes
- Log/track problem and development requests including message handling and dispatching, resolution tracking, and problem escalation
- Ensure system changes (i.e. solution updates, WRICEF development, configurations) are properly tested
- Conduct and lead workshops with business users to ideate and provide demo’s/training on the new capabilities
- Align Vistex solutions to enterprise business and IT strategic initiatives
- Implement and enhance Vistex using best-practice software and application engineering techniques and principles
- Work with SAP Vistex software, implementing business functions as algorithmic processes by using Vistex-proprietary data variables/fields, configurable object structures
- 3+ years of hands-on SAP configuration experience within SD
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with Vistex paybacks, chargebacks, and pricing
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with Vistex paybacks, chargebacks, and pricing.
- 2+ years of configuration experience in S/4 HANA Cloud
- 3+ years of configuration experience in SAP ECC
- Strong integration knowledge among SD, MM, FI processes, master data
- SAP Vistex hands-on experience with configurations, issues handling Order processing - chargebacks and returns, and billing areas. Excellent knowledge of EDI and IDOC processing
- Configure and test End-to-End business scenarios for vendor rebates, customer rebates, Chargebacks, Claims & Transaction, and Agreements.
- Work with functional areas (Sales, Purchasing, and Finance) to elicit and document requirements. Troubleshooting of SAP Vistex and related third party solutions