Now Hiring! Warehouse Workers $3000 Retention Bonus!
- Job Title
- Now Hiring! Warehouse Workers $3000 Retention Bonus!
- Job ID
- Pleasant Prarie, WI 53158
- Other Location
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer!
Meijer is looking for motivated Team Members to work under new pay plan where earnings potential is easily over $25.00 an hour! You are in full control of how much you make through our new pay per case pay plan. Every case selected is worth money!! In addition, we are now offering a $3000.00 Retention bonus to be paid at $1000.00 after 30, 60, and 90 days! This opportunity is in our Refrigerated Building at our Pleasant Prairie, WI Distribution Center (7400 95th St). There is no cap to the amount of earnings you can make. Being paid for each case means you can make more in less time!
This is a full-time position with benefits.
2nd shift- 1pm start time
Location: Meijer Distribution 8900 Green Bay Rd, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Benefits - Meijer Invests In You:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Team Member Discount
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- $3000.00 Retention Bonus
- Recognition Programs and more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive a mid-rider pallet jack to designated selection locations
- Accurately hand-select product from selection locations
- Place labels on correct products
- Bring completed assignment to designated loading area
- Follow established inventory control practices
- Ensure building sanitation standards are consistently met
- Maintain a good work and attendance record
- Effectively communicate with team members to build and sustain working relationships
- Practice 200% safety accountability to yourself and your teammates
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Comfortable driving equipment (training will be provided)
- Required Skills
18 years of age or older.
Lift approximately 50+ lbs. Use of fine motor hand functions.
Must be available to work holidays, weekends and overtime as required.
- Optional Skills
Previous warehouse experience is preferred (not required). Training provided for entry level candidates.