Jr. Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Jr. Business Analyst
- Job ID
- plymouth, MI 48167
- Other Location
This position works with the Information Technology team, reporting to the Team with primary responsibility for analysis, evaluation, selection, implementation, and support of enterprise applications. Helping create business reports in Excel based off SQL query pulled data. Analyzing large call center data sets and report on statistics of call service representatives. Helping create data dictionaries and roadmaps for Reporting department.
- Works with internal teams to identify specific user requirements and determine system needs to assure project deliverables meet customer expectations.
- Supports team and other Business Analysts in interviewing employees at all levels to analyze work procedures and operational methods for the needs analysis stage of implementation.
- Maintains and resolves requirements issues as they arise.
- Documents current and desired processes.
- Creates functional specifications for delivering customer solutions.
- Interprets requirements, identifies, communicates and documents program objectives and ensures program milestones are met.
- Assists with the development of Requests for Proposals
- Ensures all documentation is kept up-to-date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Assists in developing training documents.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent.
- Strong preference is given to those who have continued to upgrade their skills through education and internships.