HR Generalist / Talent Sourcer (Hybrid Remote / On-Site) - Direct Hire
- Job Title
- HR Generalist / Talent Sourcer (Hybrid Remote / On-Site) - Direct Hire
- Job ID
- PLYMOUTH, MI 48170
- Other Location
Title: HR Generalist / Talent Sourcer (Hybrid Remote / On-Site) - Direct Hire
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The purpose of this position is to assist the Human Resources (HR) department with HR functions, administrative support, facilities, and other general office HR duties. A successful candidate will be well versed and experienced in general HR matters and will be able to interact and communicate well with employees, as well as manage multiple matters concurrently and effectively while communicating and consulting with HR leadership.
- Conduct orientations and support the onboarding of new employees.
- Develop and maintain positive employee relationships.
- Update and maintain payroll, onboarding, HRIS, ATS, and performance management systems.
- Maximize office productivity through efficient use of software applications.
- Assist and resolve any HR-related questions for employees regarding payroll, benefits, and policies.
- Work with other departments to develop and execute training and development strategies for all employees.
- Process and review all payroll-related items on a semi-monthly basis via ADP Workforce Now payroll system.
- Conduct ongoing audits of employee changes in various HR systems, HR processes, files, and programs and recommend improvements.
- Responsible for running ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Process immigration paperwork and files; work with employee, Legal team, and external legal counsel on immigration cases.
- Process FMLA paperwork.
- Develop and maintain files for annual EEO-1 report, and maintain records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Create, conduct, and analyze annual and pulse surveys and recommend action items based on employee feedback.
- Assist in performance evaluation reports, decisions, and results of departments in relation to established departmental goals. Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to support continual improvements in the efficiency of the departments and the services performed.
- Responsible for documenting HR processes and creating and updating HR forms and templates.
- Assist in creating, updating, and reviewing job descriptions.
- Identify organizational needs for the office and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations for improvements.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Provide key input into the development of departmental strategic goals along with identifying key measures to support the departmental goals.
- Support a high-performance culture and efforts to increase employee engagement.
- Assist as needed in pre-employment processes, such as sending offer letters and proper documentation for background checks and drug testing.
- Assist in recruiting efforts when needed, including: posting open positions with staffing agencies/vendors and on Internet sites, prescreening candidates from incoming resumes and internal referrals, setting up interviews, greeting candidates upon arrival, creating application packets, and participating in interviews.
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment law.
- Knowledge of principles, procedures, and best practices for recruitment, selection, and compensation negotiations.
- Broad understanding of issues and compliance related to HR responsibilities and laws.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Visio.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, Monster, and other recruiting tools a plus.
- Prior experience with HR technologies such as HRIS, ATS, Onboarding system a plus.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Team player who can work collaboratively with all company departments.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management.
- Experience working with a diverse workforce a strong plus.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and develop creative solutions.
- Ability to quickly process and analyze complex situations.
- Commitment to professionalism and strong business ethics.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information with discretion and a high level of trust.
- Impeccable follow up and closure.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Other Essential Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of Human Resource experience; previous experience in a technical environment a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.