Talent Acquisition Specialist/Technical Recruiter (Hybrid Remote/On-Site) - Direct Hire
- Job Title
- Talent Acquisition Specialist/Technical Recruiter (Hybrid Remote/On-Site) - Direct Hire
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Other Location
Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist/Technical Recruiter (Hybrid Remote/On-Site) - Direct Hire
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process in a collaborative environment, focused on filling technical and professional job openings. An emphasis will be placed on matching specific candidates with specific technical skills. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide a high level of customer service in selecting and interviewing candidates, relationship management, and driving hiring strategy, working alongside Human Resources department and internal leadership. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also assist in company branding and other recruiting initiatives and projects as required. The ideal candidate will be an accomplished recruiter who enjoys technology recruiting, building strong relationships with hiring managers, and optimizing the candidate experience.
- Establish recruiting requirements by assessing organization plans and objectives.
- Conduct full life cycle recruiting, including sourcing candidates, resume screening, negotiating salary/rate and benefits, interviewing, hiring, and follow-up.
- Implement creative strategies for finding passive and active candidates.
- Review job descriptions for benchmarking against industry salary data.
- Coordinate with hiring managers on screening, testing, and interviewing.
- Maintain strong relationships with external vendors and partners.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates, successful and otherwise.
- Source using internal/internet recruiting sources, networking, and referrals.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Participate in job fairs and recruiting events.
- Arrange management interview(s) by coordinating schedules and escorting applicant to interview(s).
- Organize and document post-interview notes and feedback.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers.
- Maintain and update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Assist Human Resources team in miscellaneous tasks associated with talent acquisition process.
- Ensure necessary approvals and paperwork are in place for employee files.
- Provide creative solutions to identify top quality talent.
- Make offers of employment to candidates, ensure that they fully understand the offer details, and communicate outcome to all relevant parties.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment law.
- Knowledge of principles, procedures, and best practices for recruitment, selection, and compensation negotiations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Visio.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, Dice Open Web, CareerBuilder, Monster, and other recruiting tools.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to understand technical terms.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Team player who can work collaboratively with all company departments.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to quickly process and analyze complex situations.
- Commitment to professionalism and strong business ethics – ability to work with confidential information with discretion and a high level of trust.
- Impeccable follow up and closure.
Other Essential Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing experience, preferably in IT.
- An enthusiastic and friendly demeanor.
- High-energy positive person with customer-service focus.