Healthcare Data Analyst (SAS/SQL) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Healthcare Data Analyst (SAS/SQL) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Healthcare Data Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for validating SAS code and other impacted reports or slides associated with the issue
- Document root cause analysis and coordinate cross functional teams to address data integrity/coding issues (most are multifaceted); be Agile
- Effective communication and prioritization of issues with business team and includes assisting in testing out solutions and implementing into production
- Support the BI Solutions Development team for application enhancements and new content
- Work closely with customers, IT, and other GD&A partners to meet project objectives
- Engage in operational readiness activities to ensure that project “go-live” is stable and successful
- Work across teams including GD&A, Data Science, Clinical and Medical Economics to deliver new reporting capability and efficiencies to customers.
- Identify and take ownership of issues with the ability to engage appropriate partners in order to drive to resolution
- Enforce SLA’s through effective partnering with upstream data sources to ensure timely and accurate reporting for internal users and customer delivery
- Must be able to lead and drive high priority issues with our IT partners from beginning to end
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis; identify trends, and act as a liaison between our IT partners and our business partners; analyzing ‘technical specs' and articulating into business terms
- Identify/escalate client specific impacts. Develop contingency plans to mitigate negative exposure or reporting risks
- Hands on experience with strong database querying skills utilizing SAS, SQL Server, TOAD, or Teradata
- Experience with reporting tools such as SAS, Excel, Access, LOOKER, Tableau, COGNOS
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of management including senior level leaders
- Proven ability to navigate in an ambiguous environment and effectively problem solve
- Ability to understand complicated concepts and break them down into easy to understand and meaningful information.
- Project Management skills and demonstrated ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience in strategic planning, project management, process automation and business applications