Digital Product Owner (Remote)
- Job Title
- Digital Product Owner (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Digital Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
Responsible for the road map and day-to-day management of authentication related consumer funnels.
Ensure the effective execution on internal and external projects, delivering the outcomes needed to support these lines of business
Partner with the product marketing teams, external agencies, internal IT resources as the forefront member and owner of new and ongoing initiatives
Work with design, strategy and engineering to create a compelling vision culminating with delivery of a disruptive product to market that fits customer needs
Develop, measure and report performance of all products and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Building, enhancing, prioritizing web services which support account access and preferences functionality such as login, registration, account recovery, and membership information
Be a core contributor during sprint planning and sprint review meetings, as well as participate in other traditional scrum ceremonies
Establish and communicate KPIs to executive management and pivot accordingly in an agile project methodology
- 3-5 years of digital product and/or business website ownership or related experience
- Analyze and act on product performance, stability, and client culture to maintain continued product success and market fit
- Comfortable in talking technology with developers while knowing how to translate the language to communicate shareholders
- Knowledge and experience working on of consumer authentication patterns (Registration, Login, Account Recovery, OAuth, SSO, MFA)
- Experience managing the execution of multi-channel web projects from inception through completion to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, error free and meet internal and external stakeholder needs
- Agile/SCRUM experience specifically in Story/Acceptance criteria development
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and influence outcomes
- Utilizing applications like JIRA, Confluence, Google Analytics, and/or others