Access Management Product Owner (Remote)
- Job Title
- Access Management Product Owner (Remote)
- Job ID
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Access Management Product Owner in a remote capacity . This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Serve as the point person on the product development team using high level perspective to define goals and create a vision for product development projects
- Own product strategy and solution, from inception to delivery and identify business value and end user outcomes including key performance indicators and return on investment
- Communicate with stakeholders across the board including customers, business managers and the development team to ensure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives, utilizing key performance indicators to show progress
- Create product roadmaps as a high level, strategic visual summary that outlines the vision and direction for the product offering over time, to be used as a strategic guide for stakeholders to reference and as a plan for execution
- Create the product backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives and map out project dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of development
- Partner collaboratively with the team to build working solutions in order to obtain feedback as quickly as possible
- A strong competency in Data Access & Governance (DAG)
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor
- 1+ years’ experience in a product owner, or comparable type of role
- 3+ years’ experience in healthcare
- 3+ years’ experience with data management, data governance and/or data quality in a data management organization; healthcare industry experience is a plus
- 3+ years’ experience with business identity access management
- Experience with Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) & Attribute Based Access Controls (ABAC)
- Experience facilitating teams and breaking down business requirements into deliverables
- Sound understanding of Agile Methodology and other project management methodologies
- Previous experience with JIRA or comparable agile management tools
- Demonstrated core project management skills including project planning, scope management, issue and risk management, resource planning, financial management, etc.
- Experience working in an organization going through an agile transformation and ability to adapt when working with teams that are not agile where required highly desired
- Profit and loss management experience