Human Resource Generalist- Internship
- Job Title
- Human Resource Generalist- Internship
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI, MI
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We offer a challenging and rewarding hands on experience in an automotive global environment. In this role you will work with various HR Business Partners supporting multiple business units in the areas of: Associate Development, Compensation, Staffing, Competency Management and various other HR activities.
This role offers an opportunity to actively participate in several facets of a diverse and professional business environment interacting and supporting all levels of management. In addition you will have the opportunity to help shape, drive and enhance the working environment for our associates through site activities and initiatives with other HR professionals.
This internship offers you the chance to learn and grow your skills and experience to prepare you for your first role as an HR professional.
- Currently pursuing or completed a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
- Minimum overall GPA of a 3.0
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of the organization effectively
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities while meeting required deadlines
- Previous working experience/internship in Human Resources