AWS DevOps Engineer (Remote- No C2C)
- Job Title
- AWS DevOps Engineer (Remote- No C2C)
- Job ID
- Portland, OR 97027
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an AWS DevOps Engineer in a remote capacity . This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Operationalize public cloud services to enable application development
- Support teams to successfully deliver and operate their solutions
- Advise application developers on GitOps practices
- Work with development teams to understand and support team/product roadmaps
- Work with operations teams to ensure the cloud platform is appropriately supported
- Engineer logging, monitoring, and networking solutions leveraging public cloud service offerings
- Secure public cloud services for consumption by HIPAA compliant workloads
- DevOps methodologies and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing Terraform and third-party tools
- Monitoring/Alerting - emphasizes patterns for observability
- Agile delivery methodologies
- Minimum 6 year experience in Amazon services and technologies (Knowledge and engineering level experience working with all AWS services like API-GW, Cognito, Lambda, EKS, ECS, S3, VPC, ACM etc)
- Experience working in a regulated industry. ie: HIPAA, finance