We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are wanting to make an impact in both their professional career and at B2Gnow. Be a part of an exceptional team that directly helps the nation’s disadvantaged and small businesses get a fair shot in the government’s bidding process. Current opportunities are listed below.
Feel you have something to bring to the table, but don’t see your ideal role defined here? We’d still like to hear from you; click on "Create Profile" below to send us your information!
Senior Data Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Data Analyst
- Job ID
- Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Other Location
Senior Software Implementation Data Analyst
B2Gnow, one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 5000, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020), is seeking a Data Analyst to join our team of exceptional individuals. The focus of this role is to assist new clients in the data transition from their old system/processes to the B2Gnow system.
B2Gnow provides software to governments of all sizes that streamlines and improves the effectiveness of their supplier diversity programs. We offer a fun and professional environment, and while our business is very stable (founded in 1999), we operate more like a startup. B2Gnow’s web-based SaaS platform supports a load of thousands of simultaneous users and transactions in a completely secure environment. Our solutions are offered as a robust, hosted system that requires no additional hardware or software, and minimal training and implementation expenses.
Location: Phoenix, AZ near McDowell & 7 th Avenue
Position Type: Full-time Employee, Onsite
The Business Data Analyst is tasked with driving the technical data scope during implementation to ensure successful data transfer. The successful candidate should have experience in the government sector, preferably in a diversity management program.
Essential Job Functions:
· Assisting customers with mapping data interface requirements
· Gathering and documenting business requirements for custom report specifications
· Determines operational objectives by working closely with implementation project managers to study and learn business functions.
· Identify how data within the system functions and evaluate output requirements and formats.
· Defines project data requirements by identifying project milestones, scope, and data elements needed to implement data from one system to the other successfully.
· Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
· Maintains and enhances system protocols by writing and updating data related procedures.
· Provide data related support and train users.
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful project data/status reports.
· Work closely with internal and external stakeholders during implementation (customers, project managers, product team, development team, and PM management) as needed.
· Ensure data solutions meet business needs and scope requirements.
· Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
· Capable of updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with a team as well as independently
· Must be self-motivated and driven
· Ability to multitask
· Strong organizational skills
· Must be adept to handling pressure and working under stress
· Strong skills gathering report requirements and in building report specifications
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or related field and 5+ years related experience.
· Competitive salary
· Medical Insurance
· Optional dental and vision
· Life insurance
· 401k program with company match
· Paid vacation and holidays
If you meet these requirements and are an exceptional individual ready to join our team, please contact us. Unlimited opportunities for the right person!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sex, gender identify, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state and local laws.