We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are wanting to make an impact in both their professional career and at B2Gnow. Be a part of an exceptional team that directly helps the nation’s disadvantaged and small businesses get a fair shot in the government’s bidding process. Current opportunities are listed below.
Feel you have something to bring to the table, but don’t see your ideal role defined here? We’d still like to hear from you; click on "Create Profile" below to send us your information!
- Job Title
- Staff Accountant
- Job ID
- Phoenix, AZ
- Other Location
B2Gnow, one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 5000, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020), is seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team of exceptional individuals. This skilled and experienced person will be responsible for general business accounting for our dynamic software company.
B2Gnow provides software to governments of all sizes that streamlines and improves the effectiveness of their supplier diversity programs. We offer a fun and professional environment, and while our business is very stable (founded in 1999), we operate more like a startup. B2Gnow’s web-based SaaS platform supports a load of thousands of simultaneous users and transactions in a completely secure environment. Our solutions are offered as a robust, hosted system that requires no additional hardware or software, and minimal training and implementation expenses.
Location: Phoenix, AZ near McDowell & 7th Avenue
Position Type: Full-time Employee (Temporary Remote)
Hours: Business hours, Monday – Friday
Salary: $55,000+ DOE
The Staff Accountant will be tasked with billing, AR, AP, standard month-end entries, weekly cash flow reporting, account reconciliation, collections, and general business-related accounting duties.
Essential Job Functions:
· Processing incoming payments
· Invoicing customers
· Managing changes to customer’s accounts
· Resolution to issues with customer invoices
· Manage collections
· Utilize QuickBooks for all accounting transactions
· Responsible for Accounts Payable records and payments
· Maintain and distribute standard reporting
· Daily deposits of AR
· Cash reconciliations
· Manage company registrations with customers
· Reconcile credit card statements
· Skilled in using QuickBooks, certification preferred
· General accounting experience
· General computer skills (MS Office)
· Detail oriented
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to multitask
· Strong organizational skills
· Exceptional time management skills
· Adept to handling pressure and working under stress
· College degree preferred or comparable work experience
· Competitive salary
· Medical Insurance
· Optional dental and vision
· Life insurance
· 401k program with company match
· Paid vacation and holidays
If you meet these requirements and are an exceptional individual ready to join our team, please contact us. Unlimited opportunities for the right person!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sex, gender identify, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state and local laws.