Graph Database Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Graph Database Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Franklin Lakes, NJ based client in their search for a GraphDB Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Consultant, MediCUBE Graph Database (Neo4j) will partner with key stakeholders to analyze business processes and system needs, and gain clear understanding of project scope in order to understand the best approach for implementing graph technology and addressing identified use cases. The consultant will educate internal teams, gain support, perform technical development and configuration, and perform fit/gap analysis (system capabilities / business processes / business requirements) and research solutions to make recommendations for Graph implementations that effectively address business needs.
- Work experience with healthcare ontologies and biomedical vocabularies (OWL, SNOWMED, ICD, HCPCS, RxNorm, DrOn, UMLS, etc.).
- Deep understanding of Property and Knowledge graphs and differences
- Familiarity of the Protégé product for processing ontologies Pragmatic understanding of limitations and benefits related to using public ontologies, building custom ontologies, and buying commercial ontologies.
- Familiarity with ontology engineering practices and modeling tradeoffs.
- Working knowledge of ontology modeling tools (Protégé, TopBraid, etc.)
- Hands-on experience implementing and consuming OWL / RDFS / Turtle / SHACL.
- Familiarity in dealing with data conformity and ETL workflows in Graph ingestion
- Working understanding of the relationship AI/ML pipelining and development integration will play in the adoption and innovative use of Graph in the enterprise.
- Familiarity with utilization of rules engines and understanding of inference materialization in practice.
- Working knowledge of Cypher, SPARQL, and SQL.
- Software engineering background in object oriented design principles and development such as Java/Scala/Python.
- Identify and implement solutions to meet business objectives and support emerging priorities.
- Work with Knowledge Solutions and Technology teams to develop solutions and test system functionality to ensure new products, enhancements, bug fixes and patches have correctly identified problems without introducing regression issues.
- Lead initial phases of the data migration planning effort.
- Work with business partners to implement and integrate systems and enhancements.
- Identify change management requirements; assist in the development of training materials and documentation.
- Proven knowledge and experience with Graph development, and testing methodologies as they relate to the business areas being supported.
- Success leading technical graph efforts and teams with medium to large business initiatives.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction and guidance from project lead and manager.
- Strong data process analysis and problem solving skills.
- Affinity for technical writing and presenting
- Ability to formally document requirements, reach agreements with others, and explain detailed requirements to others as needed.
- Strong educational background in healthcare analytical discipline.
Formal Education and/or Training:
- More than 5 years technical lead skills
- Strong ability to lead and work with others on cross-team projects
- Familiarity of graph and relational database concepts
- Greater than 5 years relevant information systems graph and RDBMS related experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead program-level business analysis database projects, feasibility studies, competitive analysis and business cases; ability to mentor, coach and train business analysts.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues.
- Experience with system development methodologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities; communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization