Meijer Now Hiring! Warehouse Auditor
- Job Title
- Meijer Now Hiring! Warehouse Auditor
- Job ID
- Pleasant Prarie, WI 53158
- Other Location
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Meijer Distribution Center is currently hiring motivated individuals like you to join our team! We are now hiring full time Warehouse Auditors for our Pleasant Prairie location on 2nd Shift. Team members will be responsible for receiving, shipping, and inventory control in the dry grocery warehouse department.
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158 - Distribution Complex
What You'll be Doing:
- Receive Purchase Orders.
- Identify/verify item, quantity and quality and entering software via a laptop computer.
- Quality Audits.
- Review product to be shipped against billing records to verify and document accuracy.
- Inventory Control.
- Identify/verify item quantity against system records.
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred.
- Strong math skills.
- Basic to intermediate level computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to concentrate and focus.
- Demonstrated experience where accuracy and quality are the strict standard.
- Good organizational and memorization skills.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Lift approximately 50+ lbs. Use of fine motor hand functions.
- Must be available to work holidays, weekends, and overtime as required.
- Competitive Wages
- Health Benefits Plan Coverage
- Meijer Retirement Plan
- Team Member Discount
- Meijer Scholarship Opportunities
- Leadership Development Training Opportunities and more!
- Required Skills
18 years of age or older.
Lift approximately 50+ lbs. Use of fine motor hand functions.
Must be available to work holidays, weekends and overtime as required.
- Optional Skills
Previous warehouse experience is preferred (not required)