iOS Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- iOS Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an iOS Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Mobile Software Engineer will design, develop and integrate solutions to solve business and technical requirements across iOS mobile applications. The ideal candidate must be passionate about technology, writing code and solve problems. The individual should be self-motivated quick learner who enjoys learning and sharing knowledge.
- Develop, implement and maintain high quality mobile software for applications that combine native and hybrid components
- Extend and develop frameworks that are reusable and scalable
- Write clean, secure, efficient and modular code
- Simplify and improve existing application code ensuring high unit test coverage
- Identify potential problems and resolve application bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with the team members, product owners, user experience team and other engineers to define, design and publish new features.
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards.
- Familiarity with push notifications and cloud messaging application programming interfaces
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with continuous integration
- Proficiency with Swift, SwiftUI, Combine and Cocoa Touch
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, UIKit, WebKit and Core Animation
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with few of the following technologies: Kotlin, Jetpack, ReactNative, Typescript, SpringBoot, Node and Go.
- Experience developing mobile application which contains mixture of native (kotlin, java) and web technologies (webviews, react native, nativescript..etc)