QNXT Contract Configuration Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- QNXT Contract Configuration Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Chelsea, ME
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a QNXT Contract Configuration Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Analyze designs and prepares application/system specifications for information systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user defined needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which system configuration will be done.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic and documentation as necessary.
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g. business analysts, development team.).
- Responsible for unit testing.
- Seeks out, includes, analyzes and documents business and user needs and requirements, and translates into proper system requirement specifications.
- Functions as subject matter expert for industry and system related issues.
- Prior QNXT configuration experience required.
- Contract configuration experience
- Benefits configuration experience
- Claims Payment Knowledge
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Microsoft SQL query skills