Sr. Full Stack Java Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. Full Stack Java Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Plano, TX 75093
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr. Full Stack Java Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Leverage existing open source frameworks, third party components/libraries, cloud and commercial software to design and develop robust enterprise solutions
- Enable a 360-degree view of customer-centric information through integration of a multitude of internal/external systems, mobile apps, devices, and data marts
- Implement test driven development with strong focus on automation testing
- Support and enhance existing insurance applications used by consumers as well as operations staff
- Participate in all agile ceremonies effectively
- Ability to lead team of mid-level developers
- Java, J2EE and related frameworks such as Spring and ORM etc.
- Microservices Architecture and Rest patterns using leading industry recommended security frameworks
- Cloud and related technologies such as AWS, Google, Azure
- Test Automation Skills using Behavioral Driven Development
- Data Integration (batch, real-time) following Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Service Oriented Architecture (event-driven SOA, Web Services, REST, ESB)
- Message driven architecture (JMS, SOA, Spring)
- Relational Database, No SQL Database, DynamoDB and Data Modeling,
- Database development & tuning (PL/SQL/XQuery)
- Performance (threading, indexing, clustering, caching)
- Document-centric data architecture (XML DB/NoSQL)
- Knowledge of reporting/BI tools such as Tableau would be plus
- Full-stack engineering mindset with a passion for excelling in all areas of the software development life cycle such as analysis, design, development, automated testing, and DevOps