ServiceNow Configuration Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- ServiceNow Configuration Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a ServiceNow Configuration Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Support the daily ticket queue for modifications and questions
- Support daily duplicate CI remediation
- Run data collection campaigns for attributes and relationships through data certification and other means
- Analyze and understand data and processes to identify gaps and opportunities for improvements
- Ability to implement process improvements through scripting, discovery updates, creation, or update to workflows, and/or Service Portal enhancements (all on the ServiceNow platform)
- Ability to promote, use, and document Configuration Management processes
- Maintain source of truth CMDB data to enable other IT functions such as Change, Incident, Problem, and Request functions
- Facilitate conversations and works with a team of people with wide range of backgrounds, including technical experts, business experts, consumers of applications and/or data, process owners, etc.
- Support a broad communication strategy through lunch and learns, proactive reach outs, newsletters, and website
- Improve CMDB through workflows, discovery triage/fixing, service mapping, service portal, and/or scripting
- At least 5 years of experience in ServiceNow (considered an expert in how ServiceNow works)
- ITIL Foundation knowledge and certification
- ITIL knowledge as it relates to the Configuration Management discipline
- Knowledge of how to run a data certification campaign in ServiceNow
- A deep understanding of IT infrastructure and the inter-relationships to other IT Infrastructure
- Have at least 2 of the following expertise in the following (all on ServiceNow Platform):
- Service Portal
- Service mapping