Sr. Technical Product Manager (6 yrs - IT/SDLC, 2 yrs - product mgmt., and fintech/banking/credit union IT) (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Sr. Technical Product Manager (6 yrs - IT/SDLC, 2 yrs - product mgmt., and fintech/banking/credit union IT) (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Technical Product Manager (6 years of software industry exp., 2 year of exp. with product mgmt., and fintech/banking/credit union IT experience) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
Conexess Group is seeking a highly motivated Technical Product Manager to join a new team that is responsible for the creation, planning, management, and promotion of new products, including the largest product build in our client’s history.
Candidates will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders, as well as be responsible for developing the product roadmap and increasing adoption of the product within the marketplace.
The ideal candidate is a professional who has a mix of both business and technical acumen. Ideal candidates will have a product/business owner mindset, interacting with existing and potential customers as well as internal stakeholders, and owning decisions about the direction of the products.
Since this position is eligible for remote work, candidates should be comfortable working largely independently with little daily supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in the software industry or developing enterprise software products.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in product management.
- Must be able to travel up to 15% for potential conferences, customer site visits, or team meetings.
- Experience working in the fintech industry.
- Working knowledge of banking/credit union core systems, particularly deposit and back office systems.
- Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner and/or Scrum Master certifications.
- Advanced degree.
- Designs, modifies, and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, test, quality, and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and release.
- Tracks statistics of product adoption by customer base and translates feedback into enhancement recommendations.
- Ensures a smooth turnover to the implementation or support organizations that includes planning, training and hand off.
- Establishes and interacts with user community (e.g., focus groups, crowdsourcing, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Creates and maintains the product vision/roadmap.
- Participates in the rollout of marketing plans/campaigns.
- Creates alpha and beta program definition and coordinates execution.
- Creates standard demonstrations (and occasional participation in customer demonstrations).
- Provides demonstration training to Sales.
- Promotes investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends to product management activities.
- Ensures that products meet specifications and quality goals.
- May assist less experienced peers.