- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client located in Nashville, TN with their search for a Project Coordinator. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Maintain databases, spreadsheets, and files utilizing various desktop software programs. Primarily using the MS Office Suite and MS Visio
- Generate, format, analyze, and edit reports
- Support the program lead(s) with the maintenance of project documentation and deliverables
- Act as scribe in project meetings and publishes meeting minutes as required
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in creation, validation, delivery of reports and identify new reporting and metric opportunities
- Track resources related to project activities/tasks
- Support monitoring of budget adherence and identifies trends or issues that may jeopardize achievement of same
- Assist in the preparation of the project budget and tracking, reporting and monitoring of actual project expenditures
- 3-5 years professional experience with solid communication skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task effectively
- One-year project related experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Visio
- Knowledge and some experience of scheduling tools. (MS Project, Clarity, Rally, Jira, etc)
- Understanding of software development and Agile, preferably as a team member on a custom application development project or Agile team