- Job Title
- SQL Developer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37203
- Other Location
LEAD APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Responsible for the designing, coding, unit testing, defect resolution, and supporting application software that can work in a dynamic environment across functions and projects. Directly involved in development, installation, maintenance, monitoring, and providing support for SQL databases using MS –SQL and T-SQL tools. Interact with business users and provide recommendations to the team for application components and data architecture design, integration and configurations management, performance monitoring, quality assurance review and product evaluation. Creates and extends database models. Handle management and creation of Azure Data Factory (ADF) pipelines for data transferring capabilities across multiple systems. Perform technical design and assist application architects in the creation of application, integration, and data architecture of enterprise solutions. Create various database objects, including writing Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions, Indexes, and Triggers. Responsible for troubleshooting defects, fixing data inconsistences, maintenance planning, and documenting procedures for future requirements. Recommend improvements to ensure solutions are aligned to architectural specifications and design. Lead daily collaboration efforts with project team members to identify issues and risks associated with the design, implementation and delivery of project assignments. Solve complex business problems through custom built technologies and improve database performance utilizing Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio and SQL profiler. Capable of analyzing functional requirements and preparing development project schedules, tasks, and estimates. Perform the above-referred duties utilizing various programming languages such as C# and T-SQL and ADF tools.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
Five years of progressively responsible experience in delivery of business software solutions for the professional consulting firm.
Must also possess a minimum of five years of experience in:
· Designing, coding, unit testing, defect resolution, and supporting application software;
· Database modeling;
· Developing, installing, maintaining, monitoring and providing support for SQL databases using MS-SQL and T-SQL tools;
· Managing Azure Data Factory Pipelines for data transformation capabilities across multiple systems;
· Creating database objects, including writing Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions, Indexes, and Triggers;
· Providing recommendations for application components and data architecture design, integration and configuration management, performance monitoring, and product evaluation;
· Utilizing development tools/environments like Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio, SQL Profiler, Microsoft Team Foundation Server and
· Programming languages including C# and T-SQL.
Experience with the Red Gate suite of database tools, CA ERWin, or Active Microsoft Certification* are helpful but not required.
Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.#LI-JW1