Oracle Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Oracle Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Sunrise, FL
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Oracle Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provide technical leadership and direction for the assigned scrum team
- Strong understanding of development and testing techniques and toolset
- Design, configuration, implementation of middleware products and application design/development within the supported technologies and products
- Proactive monitoring and management design of supported assets assuring performance, availability, security, and capacity
- 10+ years of solid, diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of five years' experience in application development.
- Experience with the following domains:
- Oracle, Apex, PL/SQL, and MS VBA
- Experience with Agile development (SCRUM methodology) desired
- Experience leading a team in collaborative development of prototypes for demonstration of concepts
- Should be very familiar with advanced concepts and have relevant, hands-on experience in many of the following areas to be a successful contributor on the team:
- Complex Event Processing
- OOP or Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Service Oriented Architecture (event-driven SOA, Web Services, REST, ESB)
- Database development & tuning (Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server)
- Performance (threading, indexing, clustering, caching)
- Document-centric data architecture (XML DB/NoSQL/JSON)
- UI development (APEX)