Talent Sourcer/Technical Recruiter (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job Title
- Talent Sourcer/Technical Recruiter (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40220
- Other Location
Title: Talent Sourcer/Technical Recruiter (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
Conexess Group is seeking a Talent Sourcer/Technical Recruiter to assist our team in building a candidate pipeline to support the launch of a major new multi-year program. This contractor will use research and internet searches by utilizing multiple strategies including cold calling, online databases, social media sites, Boolean searching on internet portals (Google, Yahoo!), job boards, contact lists, networking, employee referrals and attending industry conferences. The Talent Sourcer/Technical Recruiter will partner with both the business unit and recruiting team throughout the candidate recruitment process. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing corporate talent acquisition environment with passionate recruiters and hiring managers.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in staffing, technical recruiting, or direct candidate sourcing.
- Direct experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Technical/IT Recruiting and/or Sourcing experience.
- Experience with Avature ATS
- Independently develop and maintain candidate flow supporting a variety of job families.
- Source candidates by utilizing a variety of search methods (i.e. internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, organizations, etc.).
- Maintain an active candidate pipeline in various job families to support project needs.
- Support specified Recruiter/Business Unit contact by maintaining candidate status in Avature.
- Administer specified technical/functional tests to potential candidates as directed.
- Assist the Recruiter in interview scheduling and candidate preparation.