Sr Analyst SAP - Retail
- Job Title
- Sr Analyst SAP - Retail
- Job ID
- Other Location
The primary responsibilities of this position is to provide business users with stable and continuously improving systems through delivery of system enhancements and outstanding support of issues.
Additional responsibilities for the SAP Senior SAP position include supporting the SAP Retail business area in day-to-day activities, leadership of longer term/strategic initiatives/projects and consulting/advising the assigned business area. This position provides IT leadership with best practices related to SAP to support a best in class organization.
• Provide functional and technical support including configuration for S4 Retail/CAR
• Manage and coordinate all enhancement requests from business partners. Including working with the business partners to ensure enhancement requests align to enterprise processes and systems to achieve our strategic vision
• Coordinate and review new functional business requirements and determine the impact on the production SAP environment
• Consult with business process owners to identify, define, and document business needs and objectives
• Day to Day support and maintenance of the production environment including system monitoring
• Ensure that the process designs comply with requirements, established methodologies, and best practices
• Ensures business system implications are communicated to the business
• Leads business process mapping, including process flows, data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, etc.
• Work with associates who are developing skills within IT to provide more effective support and system enhancement for increased business value
• Review all designs and decisions related to systems and process that impact Sales and Distribution
• Contributes to overall IS strategy and contribute to application roadmaps
• Assist business with development of business case for enhancements
• Works closely with other IT members to facilitate project progress and to ensure integration
• Assists in development of technology integration plans Identifies, assesses and mitigates risk
• Educates others to increase overall team knowledge
• Research, benchmark and identify best practices and participate in continuous education to guide the business in the identification of ‘differentiator’ or ‘competitive advantage’ processes
• Responsible for on-going relationship with business process owners and subject matter experts
· Bachelor's Degree Required in Computer Science or Related Field
· Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
Required Skills and Experience
· 10+ years’ experience in IT is required in areas related to application development/configuration/support of ERP systems inclusive of the following experience:
· 8+ years’ systems experience in SAP implementation and/or support is required and a solid understanding of integrated end-to-end processes required
· Specific SAP Retail experience with:
· Stock protection and stock sharing
· Replenishment via Stock Transfer Order
· Store Inventory Management
· Store Operations via SAP Gateway/FIORI
· Integration with RDIF solutions in the stores
· Pricing, Promotions, Bonus buys and Gift cards
· CAR Integration
· Click and collect, Return in store and other Omni-channel processes
· Experience in SAP CAR/POSDTA(POS Inbound and Outbound interface).
· SAP S4 1809 and SAP C4(Commerce).
· GK POS and SAP Commerce Experience.
· Knowledge on SAP CAR OPP (Omnichannel Promotion Pricing )
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to communicate with all levels including management and retail partners
· Outstanding organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and attention to detail
· Remote or In-Office#LI-CB1